Happy Thanksgiving! Congratulations to SGT’s Level 5 girls gymnastics team for taking 2nd in state.
Submitted by Sylvia | November 21, 2012
Submitted by Sylvia | September 21, 2012
Armand Reichelt 4th in the WORLD on Double Mini Trampoline at the Portugal Loule Cup.
Allison Rhee heading to National Tops Testing at the Karolyi Camp in Texas!
2011-2012 was an amazing season at SGT in our Competitive Trampoline and Tumbling Program
State Champions: 12 Trampoline, 15 Double Mini, 12 Tumbling, 2 Synchro Trampoline pairs
Regional Champions: 2 Trampoline, 1 Double Mini, 2 Tumbling, 1 Synchro Trampoline pair
National Medalists: Trampoline -1 Gold, Double Mini-2 Gold, 2 Silver, 2 Bronze, Tumbling-3 Gold, 1 Silver, 3 Bronze, Synchro Trampoline 1 Silver *40 trips to the National Podium top 10*
1 Regional All Star Tumbling Team Member
7 National Jumpstart Trampoline and Tumbling Team Members
1 Olympic Developmental Double Mini Team Member
Submitted by Sylvia | June 28, 2012
39 Athletes will represent SGT at the 2012 Junior Olympic National Championship in Trampoline and Tumbling on July in Long Beach, CA .
Submitted by Sylvia | April 16, 2012
Lots of successes at Scottsdale Gymnastics & Trampoline. Our Trampoline and Tumbling Team just returned from the AZ STATE TNT Championships and brought home 41 state titles along with 24 Silver and 22 Bronze. And all Level 5 and up athletes qualified for the Junior Olympics to be held in Long Beach California this July. Congratulations athletes and coaches on an amazing achievement!
Submitted by Sylvia | February 7, 2012
To all of our customers of Scottsdale Gymnastics & Trampoline
I am sure that most of you have heard the recent news in regards to a fatality of an individual flipping into a foam pit at a local trampoline park. I have had several inquires about the safety of our gym in regards to trampolines and the foam pit during free play, special events and instruction. As stories arise in regards to this accident I do not want individuals to confuse our gym with trampoline parks. Scottsdale Gymnastics & Trampoline is an instructional facility which houses proper equipment used for instructional purposes. It is also a host for many non instructional events in which all safety rules apply and are implemented. With this said below is a list of the safety in place that is required by our USA Gymnastics accreditations, certifications and/or our insurance company as well as some added safety from the owners.
1. Our foam pit is 7ft deep with a trampoline bed located at the bottom with an additional 2ft.
2. No one is allowed to flip into our pit unless they have taken trampoline instruction and have been taught proper instruction on flipping. The pit is designed for instructional purposes however children are allowed to jump in feet first.
3. The pit is fluffed on a regular basis to prevent cube packing.
4. Equipment is inspected daily by the owner.
5. Only one person at a time is allowed on our trampolines.
6. All coaches are USAG safety certified, background checked and First Aid/CPR certified. These certifications are posted in our lobby.
7. Only experienced trampoline coaches teach trampoline.
8. All staff are prepared in the event of an emergency and drilled.
9. Trampolines and foam pit are manned by our staff at all times.
10. Individuals that do not follow our safety rules are asked to leave.
We continually strive to provide a safe place for our customers, as the equipment used on a regular basis does provide an inherent risk of danger. Should you have any questions or concerns please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time in this matter.
Sylvia & Heinz Reichelt
Owners & Operators Scottsdale Gymnastics & Trampoline
Submitted by Sylvia | August 8, 2011
Flip on the Focus
Submitted by Sylvia | August 8, 2011
It is back to school time and parents have the difficult task of making sure their children’s schedules are ready to go.
Submitted by Sylvia | June 28, 2011
While coaching we regularly observe a child that will “W” sit.